Saturday, December 10, 2005

Good Saturday Night

The hubby and I are getting dressed to go see a group at the community college called Molasses Creek. Never heard them before, but I understand they are quite good. From the Outer Banks. Should be interesting--bluegrassy type stuff. Give me live music and I am happy.

The soccer shirts I ordered for my nephews came in today--whew! they were on back order and I was not a happy camper. This is the second set that had been canceled: out of stock is a bad word this close to Christmas! Thankfully they are here. Now all I need is a yoga mat and I am pretty much in business. Looked at the local sporting goods store here last night--can you say "junque"? Will have to go online for this one.

Will report on the group, although they would have to be pretty bad not to enjoy it--I need a night out!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home