Monday, December 12, 2005

Bargain Pages--Santa Vest



I decided to offer a few bargain items that are seasonal closeouts here on the blog. You can email me for a Paypal invoice or to ask questions. This are great brand new, first quality items--I just don't have anywhere to store them unless I move out on the backporch!Thanks for looking!
It's holiday time and I am cleaning out my stash of goodies, so take advantage of the great savings! All items are custom made in our sewing studios from all new materials, so rest assured you are getting a great bargain and a quality made garment!

This vest is made from a panel and is very cute and bright front and back. It is a royal blue with snowflakes, Santa, reindeer, and sleepy village. It is lined in coordinating blue cotton and would be washable. It is a size large.

These are first quality items I have on sale, have just sold the other sizes and want to move them out to make way for spring goodies!

Send me an email for a Paypal invoice or to ask questions. Check my web site at: http//www.handmade-heaven.com

1 Comments:

Blogger sdRay said...

If you love onyx as much as I do then you will want to check out my new web site onyx I do all the onyx work myself. I like your onyx blog and Thanks for letting me post there

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home