Friday, December 30, 2005

Welcome 2006!


It's the new year, and I am ready. Already have some spring fashions ready and several on the drawing board. I am particularly excited about this little kittie bling jumper with frizzy fur trim on the hem.

The entire outfit is made from a wonderful line of fabrics by Michael Miller--I love pink and green together. The bodice features french cats, very stylish! I have a matching green romper for little brothers on the drawing board too! Check back soon. See this and all my creations at http://www.handmade-heaven.com.

Christmas with the fam was the best in several years. We stayed at a local motel, but we were close enough to hang out and left when I got too tired or stressed. There were 17 people and four dogs at my mom's and yes, it was hectic. It was good to see my sisters and of course, my own grown kids. They are both grown up, educated, and employed thank God, but

I still see the little kid in them at Christmas. My niece and daughter absolutely loved the purses CJ made for them! Very funky and well made. Other great purses can be seen through her ebay auctions, just search for seamsbycyndijo. This is one of my business partners and I can't speak highly enough of her talent for design.

Speaking of purses, my little niece who is eight and a tomboy loved her little purse too. Her dad is a UNC alum, so the family is very much into the Tarheels. She is such a hoot! She said she didn't like girlie girl stuff, but that the purse "rocked". Kids! Visit my pal at http://www.abowforallseasons.com to see more of these cute little purses and great handmade hair bows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home