Wednesday, July 05, 2006

wonderful show in Gatlinburg TN


My sister and I took our annual girls weekend away in Galtinburg Tennessee this year. I could recommend this quaint little town to anyone in search of low key fun and relaxation. We visited the Ripley's Aquarium there--definitely worth a visit, particularly for the kids. Although not a kid, I enjoyed the aquatic creatures very, very much. If you are a military family, be sure to ask for the military discount. Being a crafter myself, the craft "loop" was a bit disappointing, but there were a few worth a definite visit.

On my birthday, I was treated to see the "MEMORIES" show which featured Elvis, Barney, Patsy Cline, Tim McGraw, Buddy Holly and more. These were excellent impersonators--I was in total love with the Elvis--and I am a bit particular about who represents the king! Here's one pix, don't you agree he looks quite a bit like Elvis? Fun trip, great memories. Check out Gatlinburg if you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home