Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Easter outfits for siblings or twins!


It's cold here. Really cold, or at least for those of us in North Carolina. Bone chilling cold. Those of you up north, don't send me nasty grams, I know what you are saying! So, to make myself look forward to spring, let me introduce you to this little "cheep" outfit for brothers and sisters designed by my business partner Barbara. Not only is she an awesome seamstress, her designs are winning high praise from our customers! The outfits are available in sizes 1/2 to 4T. You may order just the girl's or boy's outfit, but mom's and grandma's are excited about the ability to order both! Here are the pix, you will feel more like spring is on the way I promise!

The little girl's outfit is a three piece set with capris, top, and matching scarf. The little cheeps are actually pockets--just adorable!

See more about this design and all our great designs at our web site: http://handmade-heaven.com

And stay warm!! God bless! Sandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home