Sunday, January 15, 2006

A weekend of sports at our house

My dear husband has spent 98% of this weekend with his but glued to the couch, watching "the game". Apparently, the game doesn't actually mean one game! The game I was excited about was the UNC Tarheels versus Miami. (What is Miami doing in the ACC anyway. . . but I digress). I did everything right. Put on my Tarheel jersey, got out my banners, my Tarheel teddy bear, pendant, and painted my fingernails Carolina Blue. Unfortunately, the big guys were too much for the Tarheel's freshmen. Maybe the Carolina Panthers will do better and redeem the glory for North Carolina! I have a great Panther tie listed on ebay, hope it does as well as the team! Click on the tie to take you to the auction! I plan to have these and more ties up on the web site asap.






Well, I am off to watch Lindsey Davenport play tennis. As you can see, my hubby is not the only sports fan at this house! Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home