Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What a weekend of nice weather and the beach!


As a treat, I took my hubby to the Outer Banks for the weekend. He turns 50 this week! We stayed at the wonderful Hampton Inn in Corolla where they treat you like royalty. He got an entire weekend of guilt free tennis at the Pine Island Racquet Club across the street. I took a handbag construction class at Funtastik Fabrics, so I had a great time too. Met a lot of great girls and had a blast! We had an awesome dinner at Meridian 42 restaurant. If you are ever in the OBX area, check it out!

I have the little boy's romper ready that matches my Kittie bling dress! What a cute outfit this will make, don't you think? Matching brother and sister outfits are always a hit with the grandmas. To find out more about these great outfits click here to go to my site: http:www.handmade-heaven.com





Here's another new/old outfit! This was so popular last year, we had to bring it back! I call it Bahama Mama. Available in sizes 1/2 to 6T, this makes a great spring outfit with a shirt and socks and carries the little one on over into summer alone. I have customers who wear these little shift dresses all year long!

1 Comments:

Blogger sdRay said...

findings work is my life. I have a new web site findings. I do all the work myself by hand. Please check it out and let me know what you think of my findings work. Thanks for letting me post on your blog.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home