Saturday, April 21, 2007

Travel Bug has me bad! Just look at my new product!

Well, I have enjoyed traveling so much the past two years, I made the reasonable jump to become a travel agent. My friend, Linda and I have begun working on putting together a cruise for the Costa Cruise lines. I am really looking forward to the whole process and especially setting sail on my first cruise as "cruise conductor". Yippee!



The promo for the cruise is on my web site www.handmade-heaven.com. Check under Cruise Info. We think it's a pretty good travel bargain. We threw in some goodies for just our group like a bridge tournament and scrapbooking classes. Anyone can sign up, deposit details are in the promo. Read and enjoy! In the meantime, just a bit about the cruise to get you in the tropical mood.

Ship Costa Fortuna

Description
Imagine waking up to a brilliant sunrise as it casts a warm pink glow over the glistening waters of the tropics. From sunup to sundown, you'll find exotic ports of call with lush landscapes, beautiful white-sand beaches, friendly locals, open-air markets and the world's clearest waters.

Itinerary of trip #1
Day 1 Depart Fort Lauderdale 7:00 pm
Day 2
...cruising...
-
-
Day 3
Cozumel (Mexico)
7:00 AM
4:00 PM
Day 4
Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands)
10:00 AM
6:00 PM
Day 5
Ocho Rios (Jamaica)
8:00 AM
2:00 PM
Day 6
Grand Turks (Turks Islands)
12:00 PM
6:00 PM
Day 7
...cruising...
-
-
Day 8
Ft. Lauderdale (Florida)
8:00 AM
-
Email me at sandythebigwheel@roadrunner.com or call 252-339-9614 for a brochure or more information. Deposits required by June 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home